Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Being informed about your dental treatments is essential for achieving optimal oral health. We want you to be an active participant in your dental care, and the best way to do that is by answering any and all of your questions.
Please remember that no question is too small, and we encourage you to ask Dr. Martik or a member of our team any time you’re looking for information. We’ve shared some of the questions we hear most frequently, but please feel free to give us a call or use our contact form to email us if you don’t see yours listed here.
- Do you accept my dental insurance?
- Can you give me a second opinion?
- Do you see emergency patients?
- I’m unhappy with stains on my teeth. How can you help?
- Can you help me stop grinding my teeth?
- My gums feel swollen and tender. What’s going on?
- Do you offer free consultations?
- What types of financing do you offer?
- What’s the best solution for an old, dark filling?